Coronavirus (21 May update)
At Cuculo you are always welcome.
The country is being encouraged gradually to return to work and normal life. We recognise the urgency of stimulating the economy but nothing we have seen indicates that the situation is any less dangerous than when we first entered lockdown. Therefore our policy remains:
- Only one customer or household at a time in the shop;
- Maintain 2m distance in the queue outside;
- Use the antibacterial gel by the door;
- Use the tape on the floor to maintain 2m distance from staff – we will do the same;
- If you have a mask and gloves, please use them;
- No cash. Contactless card payments only: for purchases over £45 we will process a Cardholder Not Present transaction (as if you were paying over the phone);
- As well as deep cleaning procedures, we have, on two occasions, shut for 72 hours to allow any possible viral residue to deactivate.
Don’t forget: you can pre-order, and we can come to you.
Thank you for your continued support. Stay safe.